- Reversed the decision to build an expensive and polluting waste incinerator at Kings Lynn and instead set Norfolk on a course to achieve zero landfill waste;
- Transformed failing education services meaning Norfolk children are now achieving the national average for GCSE results for the first time in years;
The number of children who now go to a school rated Good or Outstanding has grown by more than the capacity of Carrow Road
- Recruited more social workers to clear the backlog of nearly 2,000 assessments in children’s services.
- Set a three-year financial strategy to balance the books, after receiving a budget shortfall of £111 million from the previous Conservative administration;
- Transformed the former RAF base at Scottow into an Enterprise Parkfor local and new businesses;
- Secured funding to extend broadband to 95% of Norfolk properties by March 2020.
And much more! Help us carry on – vote for me, Steffan Aquarone, on 4th May for the County Council elections.